I told him over and over how proud I was of him and how much I appreciated his great attitude. As we were leaving the field, I told him that as a reward I was going to be telling him "Yes" a lot for the rest of the day. First thing he wanted to do was to play Wii. Then I let him play games on my phone which is his all time favorite thing. Then I looked the other way when he literally had ALL of his cars ALL over the floor. (See picture below). He knew he was milking this whole thing and he just came up and asked if he could do one last thing and that he promised he wouldn't ask for anything else. Now he wants to play a game on the computer. (On any given day, he's allowed to do one of all of these things. We limit his "electronic" usage so once he found out that I was going to say "Yes" to most things, he definitely took advantage.) I wouldn't want him doing all this stuff on a regular basis but I was sick today and it was so nice that Cayden was easy and agreeable. Tomorrow I'll cut down on the electronics but today he earned it.
Cayden totally enjoying making a mess with his cars.

No comments:
Post a Comment