Saturday, February 12, 2011

CHAMPS!!!!

Colton's 2nd grade basketball team the "Warriors"
WON the Championship!!!

Colton had 6 points, several rebound and steals, 1 Foul and he played lights out defense. Once again he was the best defensive player on the court (yes I know I'm the Mom but I'm also realistic and he is amazing on defense).   As you can tell by the low score that once again, Defense wins basketball games.
 
  Pregame last minute coaching.
Very excited to be the Champions!
Colton getting his 1st place trophy.
Winning is fun!
All In!  One last Warriors Cheer!

One of our very good friends, Kenny came to the game and stood beside me so he was witness to all my craziness during the game.  I'll end this post with what he wrote about me on facebook after the game.  Cracks me up.  
Kenny  -  The mom had zero points, zero rebounds, and zero steals. However, she did have 162 tense moments, 68 shouts of encouragement, 16 referee threats, 13 threats toward the mom of the other team's best player, and 32 utterances of *&*^%$#%^#@!. Cannot put that last part in writing!

Here is my response to Kenny - I only said one bad word....Quietly! Only you heard it and I  think it was 14 threats to that Mom of the whiny kid.
I'll leave it to you to decide how crazy I actually got but Kenny did exaggerate - a little bit.  hehe.
I am so proud of Colton and how hard he played all year.   He is a joy to watch and I'm so proud he's my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment