Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Lake on Labor Day (Part 2)...

Ok, Ok, I know it is taking me forever to get these lake pictures posted.  My number one biggest excuse is that it is football season. So bear with me.  These pictures crack me up mostly because of all that was going on that was NOT being photographed.  We had a Pontoon boat and 3 Jet Ski's with us when we went to the rope swing.  Carlene was on one Jet Ski, I was on one and Neal was on one.  Neal got off and left his with the Pontoon boat so he could go over to the rope swing with the kids.  Carlene decided that I needed to get on hers so that I could get close and take pictures.  Meanwhile Greg is trying to control the Pontoon Boat and two jet ski's in very choppy water.   It was CRAZY!  It took FOREVER for me to finally get on Carlene's jet ski to take pictures and by that time my kids were DONE with it. 

Sooooooo the pictures taken were from the back of a jet ski that was moving all over the place while I tried to keep the camera dry and not fall off the back.  Needless to say these photo's won't be entered into any contest but you'll at least get a feeling of what we were doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment