Neal and I almost didn't stay awake for New Years. I fell asleep early but woke up about 5 minutes to 12 and Neal had been awake the whole night but thought he fell asleep just after 11:30pm. I woke him up and we watched Dick Clark and loved seeing him do the countdown.
Today has been football, football and more football with a short time out for hockey. We couldn't miss the Bruins playing an outdoor hockey game in Fenway Park with Bobby Orr there. Very awesome to see especially with the snow all around Fenway Park.
They were giddy because Game Day came on at 9am.
Once the the first game kicked off, they got down to some serious football watching.
Of course it couldn't just be smooth sailing today. Cayden somehow pulled on the VERY TALL, VERY LONG (need a ladder to reach the top) curtains and yanked the curtain rod right out of the wall complete with drywall and paint. I have no idea how we're going to make this look right again. So instead of having my living room back to normal, I now have curtains on the floor and a big hole in the wall. LOL, it's always something.


No comments:
Post a Comment