Thursday, November 5, 2009

BEWARE - Flu infested house. Read at your own risk!

This has been a crazy week.  Colton started getting flu symptoms during the Georgia/florida game. He was sick until Tuesday but went back to school Wednesday.  Cayden is not as sick but still has a temperature today and I seem to have had the worst of it and still feel like I've been run over. (No need to go into the yucky details but suffice it to say that you want to avoid this at all costs.)  Neal is coughing a lot as are all of us but has been able to go to work.  So we have NOTHING other than that for you this week. NOT A THING.  Today Neal and I argued about what day it was and I actually wasn't sure who was right.  Being able to string together a few sentences and think even a bit clearly is a big milestone today.

So everyone please wash your hands every five minutes, avoid sick people, and take your Vitamin C.

In light of the World Series Champions (typed while gagging),
I'll leave you with this picture of the boys from 2008.
We'd rather be Boston Red Sox fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment